As things started to go back to normal post surgery, the family slowly started coming down with colds. So we've been resting as much as possible. I had a post op appointment last week and everything is healing better than expected. And he listed my exercise and weight restrictions. He doesn't want to do a pano scan for 3-6 months which makes me a bit nervous. I want to see for myself that the tumor is gone. Right now I feel like my teeth are on loan.
Jayne got the boys a doctors kit and James loves to exam his patients over and over again. I'm awful brave to let him put something in my mouth when it's still healing!!
Here's Stephen and James goofing around. Such a cute picture!

This is me this past weekend. Wishing this cold would fuck off.
But this is also me- taking the dogs on a fast 20 min walk. It felt good but I could tell I was favoring my left leg a bit towards the end. I might try to hit the weights this week.




0 comments:
Post a Comment