I want to start better documenting the things I buy each month. I struggle between wanting to save, save, save and enjoy my money by eating meals with friends and buying stuff to enjoy. Our monthly allowance is $170 and here's how I spent it.
This is no order.
NYX blush in Taupe. I finally got a contour powder to play around with! I debated getting a high end product but finally decided to get something from the drugstore. Lots of fun!!
A few days post surgery, mom took me to the Keystone mall (a high end mall) and we went to the Bobbi Brown counter at Nordstrom. I had NO intention of purchasing anything... but I immediately gravitated and caved at the following blush and lipstick. $65 later.... groan.
I made multiple Sephora purchases but at the beginning of the month a few were made for my friend Kelly who was about to take her phD qualification exams and then treat her self to a week at a cabin in Brown County. I wanted to get her something special to pamper herself with.
I bought a few items of clothes at Ann Taylor this month but only because I had rewards money. In fact the sweater only ended up costing me around $1.
I couldn't find pictures of the exact thing I bought but below is supposed to represent the dark blue pants.
Below sweater I got in black.
One of the two birchboxes I got this month:
My Lip Monthly box (I freaking auto got charged for 4 more months!!!)
And my Sephora Play box

I ended up giving quite a bit of my monthly box stuff to my mom who was so graciously taking care of me post surgery.
Despite not really having any money left over, last Fri I also decided to treat myself to a pedicure.
Unfortunately, the asshole charged me $55 (instead of $35) when she talked me into getting gel polish instead of regular polish without telling me it would be such a giant increase in price. I'm still really pissed about it!

On January 2nd, I treated myself to a facial... but I made the house pay for that. I don't think I ever went out for drinks/dinner with friends this month. I *think* that's it. Good grief. This is EXACTLY why I wanted to start writing these kinds of posts- because that's an insane list of things I purchased this month!













0 comments:
Post a Comment