Friday, April 29, 2016

TGIF, bitches!




TGIF! Except I have to spend two days with two sick toddlers. And my next day off isn't for 3 weeks. So, yeah, that sucks. But at least I get to wear sweats at home. Today, Thomas' preschool is going to the zoo. Tonight, I was going to take the kids to the library to pick out a few movies (one of there favorite things to do). I might try to pick them up early to go pick out a birthday gift for Stephen- who turns 39 tomorrow! I think we're going to go to the gym, then get/make breakfast (he requested that we stick with our routine). Then we are going on a date later that night- dinner at his favorite Oakley's Bistro then possibly bowling or massages at a Chinese place.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter