Monday, April 25, 2016

Update

I feel like it's been awhile since I've posted more than pictures. I've been taking lexapro for about 6-8 weeks now and have noticed an improvement in my anxiety. It doesn't tackle a lot of the stress eating but I'm no longer shrill and panicked. I joked with Stephen that I think I'm going to stop taking it and he replied with: abso-fucking-lutely not. So, I guess there's an improvement. But I still have my limits. 

So, yes. Poor eating has been rampant in the last few days. I had fri and mon off this past weekend. Friday was great- I worked out, got a facial, read, napped and got some house chores done. And then James got really sick this weekend and I knew he was going to have to stay home with me on Monday to see the doctor (double ear infection and sinus infection). Thomas has pretty much the same thing but went to the doctor last week and has been responding great with the antibiotic. (Sigh). Then on the way home from the doctor with James, I got a flat tire. Fun times. I did get a chance to take the kids to the Children's Museum this weekend. 





Workouts have still been going well. I'm on week 5 now of this 12 week program. 

I need to do something like biking in between lifting. With my poor eating, I've seen virtually no change in my body. 



0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter