Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy 4th of July... NOT


Seriously?!?! It's nearly the 4th of July?!?! Yes, somehow we are over halfway through the year. And I'll be turning 36 soon. And James will be 3 soon. Then Halloween, Thanksgiving, then Christmas again. With me being so slammed at work, the weeks are flying by.

Stephen and I made a new commitment to working out and eating healthy since we've both put on a few pounds recently. The first week, for me, went fantastic. I hit all of my goals. Unfortunately for Stephen, he came down with a nasty bug mid week and was hardly able to eat anything for the last few days. Thankfully, he's starting to feel better.

So, it's a three day weekend with the kids. Saturday, since Stephen was feeling bad, I took the kids to the park and grocery shopping. Then we hung out in the evening.

Here's mini practically sitting on my face during nap.


On Sunday, I worked out. Then Kelly came over for lunch and to chat. Then Brian came over for dinner. Pretty social for us. 


Not sure what we are doing today (Monday). Although it's going to be rainy again today so our choices will be limited. Oh, I took the below picture of the thundershirt we made for Raven out of one of Thomas' old tshirts. Believe it or not, it worked really well.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter