Sunday, July 3, 2016

Last Weekend


Last weekend I had the not-so-bright idea of meeting my girlfriend, Lisa, and her daughter Sophia at the Broad Ripple Farmer's Market (because I had always wanted to go) and then to her house to play. Actually, it wasn't that bad... just exhausting because it was about a million degrees. And I learned that the Broad Ripply Farmer's Market is totally overrated. Except that Renee's Bakery has a stand.

After we went to their house for a playdate, we walked to a local coffee shop.






I decided that it was about time we brought some sand to our house so that the kids could play in it. Actually, I was/am hoping it stops them from playing in the dirt and getting covered in mud. So far, so good.


I think James loves snapchat (my current fav social media platform) as much as I do. Their filters are hilarious!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter