Thursday, December 13, 2007

Am I Still At Work?


I think I am ready for it to by 5pm. And I am ready for Stephen to pick me up at work. Because my car decided to break down a couple of days ago. So sad.

I am experiencing a sugar crash. Or maybe it's caffeine. Or maybe it's vacation-itis. I'm tired. I want to go home, put on sweats, eat a lot of crap and watch tv. Then go to bed. No, that's neither a crash nor vacation-itis. It's called PMS.

New Years Eve plans are all set and ready to go. It will be a miracle for me to drink and stay up that late. Hell, since the time change, I haven't been able to make it past 10pm!


I rented a limo to transfer us to/fro the airport for our honeymoon next week. There were a few reasons but the most important is so that we don't fall asleep at the wheel while heading to the airport at 4:30 AM!!! That means we need to get up BY 3:45AM. That' s insane!

Anyways, I'm going to go fall back asleep on my keyboard and hope that my boss doesn't find me.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter