Monday, December 10, 2007

Deep, Deep, DEEP Breath

Wow. Today completely sucks. COMPLETELY SUCKS. I'm trying to tune everything out. But I'm not all that successful. It's one of those days where you want to run home, get into sweats, crawl into bed with the dog and disappear. Unfortunately, that's not in today's agenda.

Today is Stephen's last day of class. He pulled an all-nighter last night and thus is operating on zero hours of sleep today. Should be interesting.

This weekend was busy. I am finished shopping for everyone but Stephen's dad and brother. I started trying on clothes yesterday to see what I can pack for next weekend. It's odd trying on shorts/capris in 30 degree weather. I think this time next week I will be in Key West. My brain can't even go there right now.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter