Thursday, December 27, 2007

Refreshed!


Well, the honeymoon and Christmas are over with. All went well- pictures will be posted this week (hopefully).
The honeymoon was very relaxing- I literally gained 3-4 pounds with all the food I ate. Stephen had to almost be dragged off the ship- he was threatening to chain himself to the bed. I was a little more excited to get home on the last day of the cruise- although laying out in my bathsuit in 80 degree weather is something I could definitely get used to.

Christmas didn't go quite as I hoped. Stephen and I only were able to have a quick 5-10 minutes to open gifts from each other before we had to race off to my parents house on 12/24. After Christmas with my parents (which involved going to Ethan Allen to take a look- hooray!) we drove up to Logansport to spend a few days with Stephen's family. Harley came along and enjoyed the attention and food they were contstantly feeding him.

We are dealing with my car which is in the shop today. I am HOPING that the repairs aren't too terribly expensive!!!

Anyways, I got a lot of cool Christmas gifts this year, but one of the biggest surprises came from my mother-in-law:
Hooray!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter