Friday, April 25, 2008

Crappy Week

This week sucked! It's everything from getting into a very costly car accident (and the insurance agents can't get a hold of my witnesses and thus I'm sure to be liable) to having the house inspected yesterday. I have this feeling that the buyers are going to have a laundry list of demands. The worst part, though, is that the house is in the process of being tested for radon. If, for whatever reason, it tests positive, the buyers can back out without giving up their earnest money. That would be awful.
All I can do it sit and wait. And chew off my fingernails. Wait to hear how much the damage is going to cost to my vehicle. Wait to hear who is officially liable. Wait to here if our new home/car insurance company will even take us now. Wait to hear the buyers demands of things needing fixed. Wait to hear what time I need to leave work so that the radon people can pick up the radon test. Wait to hear what the radon test results are.
Needless to say, I think the next week is going to be VERY stressful. It will be nice, however, to close on the Carmel house next Tuesday. That's about the only light at the end of the tunnel that I have right now. Don't you wish you could just skip ahead a few days instead of having to sit and wait?

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter