You know, you get comfortable in your environment. So comfortable that you complain or worry about really stupid things. Like paying off the credit card, installing a fence or a bad day at work. But this week Stephen and I got a heavy dose of perspective. And then you feel different. Both of us might not be taking classes this fall. We are now grateful we don't have any vacations planned in the upcoming months. And I really don't care of the Carmel kids are walking in our backyard.
I'm not really sure how I'm going to get through this new, important and unknown deadline that has recently presented itself. I just need to put it into perspective and be grateful for the time we have.
1 comments:
I'm so sorry that the responsibility of the really crummy stuff comes with the good stuff. I have all of you in my thoughts all the time.
Post a Comment