Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tough Night


I was doing better than I thought. It helps focusing on other things- like work and getting the backyard finished for the year. Telling myself that everything was going to be ok- Harley went quickly the way he wanted to go. But then a phone call from the doctor changes everything and there is sadness again.
I miss everything about him- keeping guard of any people food within his reach, singing and dancing with him, being hassled to take him on his daily walk, being careful around bicyclists, putting him in his seatbelt, taking him on the boat, cleaning his feet off, giving him a boost on the bed, watching him run around like a crazy person if he got wet, getting scared when the cat tried to play with him- the good, the bad and the ugly.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter