Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Uhhhh... I'm tired?

I suppose this is the time of the week where I drone on about all the crap I have to do this weekend and how freaking busy my week was, blah blah. I don't know about you, but I know I'm sick of hearing about it! So, instead, I've tried to pick up the family slack (Stephen's been busy with school) and get things around the house into ship-shape! You know... like, uh, dusting for the first time in a month. O.K. 2 months. And my poor garden is in the process of winding down for the year and I really need to get out and cut everything down. The veggies will stay to rot into the soil whilst the herbs will be hung to dry for cooking.

The house isn't the only thing needing some work. All of the muscle I built has pretty much disappeared since the wedding- and I am going to be in a bathing suit in 51 days and need to look good! So, last night at the library, I picked up a women's weight lifting book:


Super dorky looking, yes I know, but I'm hoping it will help me figure out exactly what to do so that working out is painless as possible.

This weekend should be pretty fun. Saturday night we'll be hanging with my parents and Sunday we are going to Logansport with my father's truck to pick up some goodies- ladders, a shop vac, Stephen's Christmas present (a big Craftsmen tool chest/cart/tower/thing), an ENORMOUS cedar blanket chest that my father-in-law made, among other things. But don't let this fool you- there will still be plenty of work to do this weekend!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter