Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Early Dec

It's been awhile since I've updated so this post will be a mish mash of things happening around here.

The Festivus competition is still going strong. Below is Stephen doing the sled push.



My parents, Stephen and I went out to the Vine and Table Holiday party while the kids had a babysitter. It was our 3rd time attending and the store is filled with tables manned by distributors and you taste different  wines and alcohols. They also have 2 food tents full of free food. Very yummy!




A photographer came to Thomas' daycare to take pictures of the kids. Below is a picture of 2 that she took of Thomas. 



We are still just trying to manage having two kids- especially a toddler. It's certainly not easy. Especially since I'm still breast pumping 7 times a day (every 2-3 hrs). 

Christmas is coming so soon. We bought Thomas' gifts months ago- two Thomas the train blankets ($5), Thomas the train figure ($3) and a Thomas the train chair ($2). They were all used but in great shape. I thought about selling one of the blankets since he doesn't need them both, but maybe I will hold onto it for James. Stephen and I have a $50 limit for each other and we are spending very little on the grandparents. 

I'm not asking for much for Christmas. From Stephen, I was asking for a gift certificate to the salon that I get facials at. I was trying to steer Jayne towards stuff for the house more than stuff for me. Here is what I put on my list to her:

The towels we have are from when I left Matt over 8 years ago. And they were cheap to begin with.

Our spare set of sheets has a couple of holes in them. We really need to get more.


At the last minute, I threw these workout clothes on the list... and now I wished I went to Target and really looked to see what they had (and tried them on). I'm really hoping I get both. 


I know, I know. It's a trash can. But ours is gross and trash cans cost a fortune (this one is "cheap" at $50).

I love this scent from Aveda.


The reviews on this Gap top aren't great and I haven't tried it on. So hopefully she will include a receipt in case it doesn't work.

These curtains are what I am most excited about! The rods and curtains are for the living room windows and are definitely needed. 

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter