I seriously can't believe it's Christmas Eve and that Thomas is nearly 2 years old and James is nearly 4 months old!! It is just going way too fast!
Doesn't this outfit on James look familiar? I think he's about to move to 3-6 month clothes very soon. He's going to daycare full time in a few weeks. I need to ask Jayne if she was interested in watching him 1-2 times per week (I hope she is).


I finally gave my mom permission to cut Thomas' hair. It's the length of a bowl cut but has layers. Everyone seems to like it.

I was trying to joke with him while he was having his breakfast the other day. He wasn't having it.

Nonny sent both boys big Christmas bags with presents. Thomas has started figuring out that toys/gifts exist behind wrapping paper and thus was extremely curious as to what was in the bag. He kept looking at the bag and then at us to see if we were watching him. I have video of it as well:
I believe the plan this week is we are going to my parents some time today to open presents and eat dinner. They took Thomas to spend the night last night so I'm not sure if we are picking him up before presents. Tomorrow, we are staying home in our jammies and relaxing and opening presents. I bought lots of yummy stuff for breakfast and I have pre-made meals so I don't have to do much. Thursday, Thomas will be going to daycare (Stephen has the week off this week) and I will be working. So I'm hoping I can get Stephen to work on the house. Friday we head up to Logansport. Stephen and Thomas will be spending the night while James and I go home later that night (it's just easier that way with all the pumping I have to do etc).
No plans for New Years Eve. I'd imagine we will just hang at home (especially since I go to sleep before 10pm) and play cards.

0 comments:
Post a Comment