Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter

Good grief. How the fuck is it nearly May? The weather is slowly starting to creep up on the high 70's (with dips down into the 60s). I'm enjoying the cool while I can because soon enough I'll be boiling outside while stressing about putting SPF on my kids (Thomas got his first, mild burn on his arms this past weekend).

Speaking of weekend, yesterday was Easter and we celebrated by sending Thomas off to Logansport with my in laws Fri-Sat, then having brunch with my parents Sunday. It seems like the minute I make plans to have Thomas in Logansport, I make my own plans to meet a friend somewhere for a meal. I love my son to death but I rarely take him out (we go grocery shopping together Friday nights- that's usually about it) because it's easier for one of us to stay home with the kids while the other goes out. And, really, we never go out on the weekends. 

Anyways, here are some pictures from Sunday at my parents. Thomas with his Easter basket:


James trying on Thomas' hat:


My parents put money in Thomas' easter eggs instead of candy (thank god):




James loved the glow worm that he got:


The outfit I put James in. And, yes, I am seriously contemplating keeping those pants.


Stephen mowed for the first time yesterday (in between working hard on his school project). Thomas instantly ran over to where we have his mower, and mimic'd his dad by mowing as well. He was so adorable about it.


What else is there to say? We've been stressed and tired from Stephen's class (which ends in 2.5 weeks). While he works in the office, I'm stuck watching the kids all day. After a few hours, it get old and exhausting. I would literally pay someone to watch them for an hour. We have another competition coming up at the gym- 100sec (50/arm) kettlebell snatch. I'm hoping to win and break the record, but we will see. Here is me practicing:


0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter