Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Busy Weekend

Last Saturday, my mom and I decided to take the boys to the McMuffin train warehouse and then to Chalkboard to play. Chalkboard is a place kids can go to play while parents have coffee/tea etc. I was curious to see how James would interact with other kids since daycare thought he had some social anxieties. He seemed to be perfectly normal, though.


Selfie! My hair is getting long!


Stephen and I finally got to have an extended date night. Seriously, it had been MONTHS since the last one (maybe last fall sometime?). Anyways, I planned it this time and decided on a (cheap) trip to the spa! There was actually one open on a Sunday afternoon (lame date/time for a date but beggars can't be choosers) so Stephen got a 30 min massage and I got a pedicure. It was great! And Stephen was surprised!


Afterwards, we drove down to Mass Ave and had coffee at Starbucks (every other coffee shop was closed) and then we went to Palomino (where, unfortunately, we had terrible service). Overall, it was great to get out!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter