Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring is here!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day of 65 degrees and we enjoyed playing outside once it had warmed up. Friday night, Thomas spent the night at my parents and stayed until naptime Saturday. So, I took James to Chalkboard to play.




Then after naps when it was warm, we walked and played outside. I've still been trying to get a good picture of both boys, but it's impossible!





Both kids enjoyed bringing me treasures they found on the road- rocks, leaves, sticks etc.  

Stephen has been sick all week with the latest stomach bug. I'm so thankful I haven't gotten it as well. I've been spending many hours learning Tableau (a dashboard software) in preparation for 2 jobs. One is with Institutional Reporting and pays $72k. I know the manager and love her. She gives her people flex and they always attend conferences. I haven't applied for that position yet but she has talked me into it. Unfortunately, that position is not an Associate Director level and thus it'd be just me doing a lot of what I currently do... and I had wanted to manage at my next job. The job that I've applied for already is the Associate Director of Business Intelligence for the IU School of Medicine. There were only 2 things they'd asked for that I didn't know... and one of them is Tableau (which I feel like I have a working knowledge of now. The pay is closer to $90k so I'm hoping it works out.

I missed telling you about my month's purchases (that made me poor again). Aside from the 2 Birchboxes and Ipsy box that I got, I made a stress shopping trip to Sephora and spent $90 on:





I'm going ahead and returning the last one, though. The Marc Jacobs cream eye shadow is beautiful but I can't justify the $28 when I've gotten so much other beauty stuff this month. As of now, I have around $75 left for the month. I'm trying to build a savings up again.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter