Saturday I left for my quick conference trip to Boston (for Rapid Insight). I was glad that I'd be coming home Tuesday- as much as I loved the long Denver trip, it was a little too long. And I hated to leave the kids again so soon after last month's Denver trip. I ended up not really getting to see the city- because of lack of time, having my period- ugh, and just being tired after a long day. Overall, though, it was a great trip. And it was, BY FAR, my best presentation!
I picked up a gift for Stephen- this t-shirt- for starting his new job (this coming Monday).
For the boys, I got them some chocolate.
I think I sent this pic to Stephen for some reason.

Here is the view from my hotel room. Very pretty!

This is me at the airport. Exciting stuff.

I'm back from my trip and happy to be home. And, as of now, I do not have any other trip planned for the rest of the year. YEAH!


0 comments:
Post a Comment