My in laws took the boys for the entire weekend (they are doing this every 3rd weekend of the month) and so it was time for another quick date. It had to fall on Friday night since Saturday early afternoon I left for Boston.
We aren't really movie-type people any more (and there isn't anything good on) so we went with the old standby- dinner and the mall. We both needed some clothes and there were some good sales so it was fun (at least I had fun!). I should've gotten a picture of us!
At Sephora, I couldn't resist picking up a few things. Ugh, I can't resist that damn store!


Out of all the products I have now, I had zero liquid eyeliner and was dying to try a cat eye look. It was a success!
I also came across a really good deal for a 6 month subscription to glossybox. So I subscribed to that as well.


0 comments:
Post a Comment