James ended up going to the Dr. since he was still feeling sick. And he had hand foot mouth AGAIN. I think it was from the bounce house place I took them to last Friday. Ugh! So I had to take several days off and watch both kids. Thankfully, everyone is feeling better now!
In fact, James was feeling well enough to continue his favorite hobby- torturing the cat. No worries on the pic below- he climbed up onto the kitchen table to get even closer!

On Saturday morning, the concrete people came to pour our new back patio and front walkway. Here is a quick preview of the work!
After being stuck at home for most of the week, I made plans with my girlfriend, Kelly, to go out to dinner (Matt the Millers) and go see Magic Mike. It was a lot of fun!




0 comments:
Post a Comment