Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July 4th weekend


I can't believe July is already here. And, before I know it, James will be 2! And I'll be 35! It's crazy.

Anyways, Carmelfest started July 3rd. It's right down the street from us and gave the kids something to do, so we went! There was a little train there, so both kids (and I) rode that first:



Then we went and walked around and ate. A lot. The kids had fun. Thankfully, it wasn't hot so we really lucked out.

The following day was the parade. We invited Lisa, Andrew, and Sophia to watch it with us. Poor baby James was definitely not feeling great. Thomas said his favorite part was getting candy from the people in the parade. That afternoon, we went over to my parents for a BBQ and some small fireworks. 



Sunday we chilled out at home and had Brian over for dinner. James still wasn't feeling well- he was really grouchy and needy. He's home with me today (Tuesday) because he had a fever at daycare yesterday. I'm feeling pretty sure it's teething (his molars, I guess). Poor guy.


Yesterday was my 1.5 hr interview with IU School of Medicine for the Senior Business Intelligence Analyst postion. They said I should hear back in the next few business days (so I'm thinking it won't be until the end of next week). It's not for sure that I'll be taking the job... it depends on the salary.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter