Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Give Me A Break

Stress in mass quantities has hit the Gleber-Senesac house this week. Stephen is stressing about the house being completely clean by this weekend while I am stressing about my workload and trying to stay on top of it. Thankfully, my wonderfully supportive husband-to-be let me have a mental break last night and allowed me to just sit on my bed and watch tv (after taking the dog for a walk, of course) and finish the back of Nessie, my new cashmerino sleeveless vest. There is no question in my mind that he is the man that I should be marrying!
There is much to do in the wedding front... This Friday I am leaving work early to go let Harley out and then head to Carmel for my FINAL DRESS FITTING. My mother and I will be meeting up to hunt for black ribbon for the cake and then Stephen and I will be meeting up for dinner with one of his friends and his wife. We then will be proceeding to The Vogue for some 80's hairband concert-thing.. who knows. This Saturday night is Stephen's bachelor party and my girlfriend and I will be going out for drinks. Then Sunday morning... the break... I'll be whisked away to the French Lick spa for a day of pampering, drinking, good eating and relaxing!


I can't believe my brother will be flying in this Sunday. I'm not sure when I saw him last... I guess it was right around the time my parents were moving... about a year ago. Hopefully his visit will not be stressful.
So, other than work, home and the wedding everything seems to be going pretty smoothly. I'm just praying for Friday at 2p to come quickly and as painlessly as possible because I need a break!

1 comments:

Meagan said...

The book gave it a name- not me.

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter