Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Long Quick Week Ahead


Taken from today's marriedtothesea post.

This past weekend was wonderful. The knot that was in my stomach disappeared briefly as I was eating a lot of great food, relaxing, spa-ing and knitting. Unfortunately, the knot returned last night as I frantically prepared dinner for 7 including a 2 year old. It went well, I guess, but was stressful. And after they left was stressful because Stephen and I are trying to write down everything we need to take care of (this is about the time when I am REALLY hurting without a wedding planner).... And this morning was stressful for a whole new set of reasons. I guess it's just going to be list this until Saturday is over with. I plan on hitting the job every night this week to insure that when I go to bed I am going to be completely exhausted.
Anyways, I better get back to work.. it's been doing a great job keeping my mind off of things.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter