Monday, August 27, 2007

Still In Recovery

I can't believe I am still feeling the effects of the wedding. And a busy work schedule. I've been in bed by 9:30p and asleep not too long after. Even on a Saturday night. On my birthday! Sad. Did I just turn 27 or 87? This birthday was a good one. We got the house completely clean, I got some great gifts, I went out to an excellent restaurant (Santorini's) and, best of all, I'm in better shape than when I was 20. Or at least I was until I ate all that wedding cake. I definitely need to get to the gym.
Hooray- this weekend is going to be a long one! And I plan to work my tail off Monday thru Thursday and take Friday off. I've got a lot of returns from the wedding to do etc that I would love to take care of! Labor Day weekend should be a fun one- Stephen, Harley and I are heading down to the lake house for a few days of relaxation and wine drinking.
I need to get straight what exactly I want to knit/crochet/make for my brother's daughter, Chloe, who is due in November. I think I want to crochet a blanket... but I also want to try my hand at a baby sweater... and hat(s)... and booties... I can tell that this is going to get a little crazy. I need a new project started because I have almost completed Nessie, my sweater vest. I just have to use a circular needle to knit the ribbing along the neck. I've made one attempt of it and went down in flames. In fact, I had to cut (and thus destroy) the circular needle set (it was an old crappy one, thankfully) just to get the stitches off of it!! How frustrating! Anyways, I need to get back to work.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter