Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Week Is Winding Down....



All panicking aside, this week turned out to be very productive in the work and home front. Last night was spent hanging pictures, re-organizing and cleaning the basement and sweating. Tonight I will be dusting and vacuuming the first and second floor in anticipation for the weekend. Then all that will be left is the kitchen and bathroom- not too bad.
I know I haven't talked about it much, but the garden is going well. The basil bushes are turning into trees- some of them are nearly up to my chest! The tomatoes are turning red and for several nights in a row I have been eating tomato, basil and mozz cheese salads. We have three full grown pumpkins that are all nearly orange- so that was poor planning on my part. Luckily, pumpkins (like gourds) are fall enough to have sitting out for awhile... cause I don't think they are making it to Halloween. The beans haven't enjoyed the hot temperatures all that much- and they have been a drag to grown... next year I may only do 1-2 bean plants and make sure they are variety that grows tall (vine-y) so supporting them would be easier.
Anyways, as the week has been winding down, so has my stress levels from everything on my plate. I'm excited about the French Lick resort on Sunday and am anticipating my stress levels to shoot back up next Tuesday when I come back to work and see my work load increase again. But that's ok because it's almost over with. 9 more days and it will be done. Thank Goodness!!!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter