It's only 9pm, but I am slowly starting to nod off. Well, mentally, I started nodding off several days ago. It's been such an unbelievably stressful time for Stephen and I- between work, school, promotions, finals, selling a home, buying a home, dealing with inspections and counteroffers, getting into a car accident (that nearly totaled my car... AGAIN), birthdays, grading- its just been a whirlwind. Tonight, Stephen has to complete his paper and submit it to his professor by midnight. Monday we respond to the buyer's inspection with receipts showing everything was accomplished. Then the Sold sign goes up. This past Tuesday we closed on the Carmel house. It seems that as quickly as all of this came into our life, it's about to exit just as abruptly.
Anyways, I'm writing because I've gotten a bit more inspiration that I wanted to document. And it comes in the form of this:
This side table can be found at Z Gallerie (although it's sold out right now). Probably because it was in this month's Domino and looks AMAZING! By the way, this table is only $199.Another great Z Gallerie find is this wood veneer light:

Apparently, everyone else agrees because it's also temporarily sold out. At $149 I'm really not surprised!
Now seeing this light is both very surprising and cool:

When I moved into the Butler house two years ago, I took the brass dining room chandelier (that looks nearly identical to this) and spray painted it black. Crazy!
Totally Not Cool, Z Gallerie:

I love skulls and crossbones as much as the next person but on a coffee mug? I don't think so. So, enough of Z Gallerie. On to IKEA and Crate and Barrel!

0 comments:
Post a Comment