Yesterday was my second day to take off and watch the kids. Wearing them out Monday morning ended up working in great so I decided to do it again. At 9am we went up to Nobelsville and visited mom at work. Then I dragged them both to the Children's Museum. By myself. During spring break. During a thunderstorm. What does this mean? Well, nearly the entire parking garage was full so I had to park at the top and get us soaking wet. Then the place was packed. But, thankfully, both boys were great. James stayed facing out in the Moby wrap while Thomas ran around in the play scape and then down by the trains. We were only there for about an hour so that I could get them home and down for naps. When it was time to go, Thomas, predictably, flopped down and had a mini meltdown. Thankfully, a few sec after I picked him up and put him in the stroller he was fine.
Friday, April 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment