Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas List #2


Hello December! I admit it- I am extremely difficult to buy for! I needed to compile a second Christmas list for Stephen (our limit is $100) for me... so I came up with the following...

The first batch (starting from the left and going clockwise):

Gap long sleeve cotton henley
Victoria's Secret panties
Sephora Bumble and Bumble thickening hairspray (I'm hoping this holds on my hair)
Tarte amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in shimmering bronze
Real Techniques shading brush

Gap Pure Body long-sleeve tee
Sephora or Ulta giftcard
Gap Body Favorite Modal pullover bra


Mac Brow set in Beguile
Nails II gift certificate for pedicures
Jcrew socks


Seasons 52 gift certificate (so I can go out with my girlfriends!)
Gapfit Breathe printed pullover in faded black
Eos lip balm

Of course, he can't buy even 3/4 of this stuff for $100- so now I want them all :(

I've put 2 gifts under the tree that I bought for myself. They aren't both makeup (shocker) but they are both beauty. I don't know what it is with me and makeup lately. I think because I feel so rundown, it's nice to buy something pretty (that can help you look and feel a little bit better). Honestly, what else would I spend my money on?

 I put this on my wish list for the in laws to buy, but then heard that it was nearly sold out at Sephora, and made Stephen ask his mom if she bought it for me (she hadn't) and thus I had to buy it myself! It's the Give Me More Lip and it's got 17 different types of lip projects in a ton of different wearable shades. Could. Not. Resist.

Then, last week L'occitane released an incredible deal of their new L'occibox. It includes all the products below for only $15!!!!! It was such an incredible deal that I immediately bought 2 more for our daycare providers. Because, really, that is an amazing value!


Being the loser that I am, I wrapped both sets and put them under the tree for myself. Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter