Not sure if it's the lexapro (I'm finishing week 4) or depression, but I definitely can't find any motivation to do anything. I haven't been counting calories, I haven't wanted to work out, I decided not to participate in this year's festivus, I've been spending more money than normal... I just am not acting myself. I guess I'll give it another week or two and see if I need to either reduce the dosage or stop it altogether. (sigh)
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Not sure if it's the lexapro (I'm finishing week 4) or depression, but I definitely can't find any motivation to do anything. I haven't been counting calories, I haven't wanted to work out, I decided not to participate in this year's festivus, I've been spending more money than normal... I just am not acting myself. I guess I'll give it another week or two and see if I need to either reduce the dosage or stop it altogether. (sigh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment