Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve

It's actually already New Years Eve!! Not much is happening today. The kids are off from daycare the rest of this week so Stephen is watching them while trying to recover from whatever cold he has. Meanwhile, I'm pretending to work.

Not gonna lie- 2014 was rough. But I have hope that as James gets a little older (and a little more independent) he will not need someone around him 24/7 to entertain or watch him. I have hope that I can sit in the next room and read for 5-10 minutes at a time without having to check on them. Or plan what to make for dinner.

I've been thinking a bit about goals for 2015. I obviously need to lose the weight I've recently gained due to stress eating (I'm thinking it's around 5-6 pounds but I've been too scared to weigh myself). I'd like to deal with my anxiety issues- particularly my inability to focus at work. I think that I should start going into the office three days a week instead of two. I also want to motivate myself and Stephen to start getting all of these little unfinished projects done around the house (and hopefully build the shed this summer).

So, yeah, little goals but totally do-able. I'm not sure when I'm going to start the healthy eating- sometime this week. I've been busy devouring all the junk in the house so that I don't have anything too tempting.

Anyways, Happy New Years! It will be spent with all four of us sleeping, I'd imagine. Nothing exciting planned- although I decided at the last minute today that I shouldn't have to cook. So I think we are going to get some sort of take out to eat at home. Other than that, it will be like every other night!


0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter