Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas morning 2015!

Like the past several years, we spent Christmas day at home. Again, this year the kids were EXTREMELY enthusiastic about toys and gifts and unwrapping... and had zero patience.


I was somehow able to get a very quick picture of them before the unwrapping commenced.



Boys boys got one big gift- for James, it was a younger version of a Thomas the train set (which he never plays with) and Thomas got a trackmaster set (which James loves). 








Here's Thomas playing with James' toy. 


We got Thomas Candy Land since he's starting to get old enough to play games (I can't believe he'll be 4 soon!).


James kept eating all of his chocolates from his stocking all morning. I finally had to put it up.



Stephen got me wireless headphones and the Bite beauty lip set. My stocking had lotion, candy etc. I got him a Patriots sweatshirt and the Stickygrams.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter