Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Ugh, What is wrong with me?!?!

For the past few nights, I've only been able to get a few hours of sleep. Even though I'm utterly exhausted. This doesn't help my already recovering eyes (from pink eye) or my cold. After being up since 2am this morning, I'm working from home today. I look like absolutely shit (and feel it). Some nights it's because of a fight my mom and I had Saturday (she's giving me the silent treatment). Some times it's stress over the house projects (we have SO much to do- the biggest is motivating my husband). Sometimes it's work crap.

I've gone back and worth on whether to try taking my lexapro again to try to get a handle on all the stress. And if I have to increase the dosage, so be in. I'm not really sure at this point that there's anything I can do to improve the situation without medication. I'm starting to lift/exercise more and my reading has kicked up quite a bit. Those are my two normal outlets. But the lack of vacation (it's been since 2009 since Stephen and I went anywhere by ourselves) and all the stress constantly surrounding us has taken it's toll.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter