I surprised him with....

A 6 Night Western Caribbean Cruise with Royal Caribbean on Radiance of the Seas!
Here is the itinerary:
Day Port Arrive Depart
16-Dec Fort Lauderdale, Fl 5:00 PM
17-Dec Key West, FL 7:00 AM 2:00 PM
18-Dec Cozumel, Mexico 9:00 AM 4:00 PM
19-Dec George Town, Grand Cayman 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
20-Dec Montego Bay, Jamaica 7:00 AM 4:00 PM
21-Dec cruising
22-Dec Fort Lauderdale, Fl 7:00 AM
As you can see, it's going to come close to Christmas which means I will be in a bathing suit when it's cold and.. cold here! HOORAY! I think we are getting a balcony room just because it isn't that much more than just a window.
This month I need to get tickets purchased to make it official (or else some excuse will come up to prevent us from going). After tickets are purchased, I will be spending my time staring at a calendar waiting for December 16th and praying that there aren't flight delays that day!

1 comments:
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment