Wednesday, June 20, 2007

In Limbo Waiting

I have been in limbo waiting for the incompetent catering company to respond to my e-mails and voice messages filled with complaints about their service. Apparently, brides who aren't getting married this month don't need any service. Because the catering situation is in limbo, so is my knowledge of how this wedding is doing financially. We blew past the budget awhile ago. But adjustments were made and everything was ok. Now, our caterer is trying to blow our budget- and that is just unacceptable.
Luckily, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The wedding is quickly approaching (less that 60 days away) and then it will be OVER WITH! And, I booked our honeymoon cruise last Friday so we are officially going. So while dealing with more stress over this event for the next 59 days, I will, at least, know that in 179 days I will be relaxing in the western caribbean on the sea on my way to Key West.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter