Friday, June 8, 2007

Much To Get Done This Weekend

Work has been stressful and busy this week so I am looking forward to a nice long weekend. I think Stephen and I are hoping to do to a movie tonight (possibly Knocked Up) for some humor and pick up the house. Saturday morning, my maid-of-honor and I are driving up to Carmel to try on my wedding dress with it's brand new sash- how exciting!! I can't wait to see if I look any better from all the training I've been doing. Hopefully my gut won't be sticking out so much. Saturday afternoon Stephen and I will be going to Kahn's Spanish wine tasting- because that's Stephen's favorite red wine. Saturday night Stephen is going to the symphony with his mother so I am not sure what I will be doing. Hopefully my yarn for the clapotis will be arriving either today or Saturday so I can get back to work!
I'm not sure what we are doing Sunday. We have quite a bit of work to do around the house (no surprise) and we just found out last night that our handyman won't be able to come over and help us (mainly with building the deck) for several weeks. I'm not sure if we are going to rent an auger anytime soon to get started on the post holes or just wait for him. We may pull the carpet up in a closet on the 2nd floor and see if there is enough hardwood there to put downstairs in the living room so that the corner can get repaired.
Time seems to be flying. My google counter says that I only have 71 days left before the wedding. Today, for lunch, I am meeting my caterer (FINALLY) to begin finalizing the last major piece of the wedding puzzle. I will be grateful for the big parts to be worked out so that I can focus more on the smaller issues. Like getting the house into ship shape for that house warming party. Poor Stephen- I don't think he knows yet.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter