Friday, July 13, 2007

Off To A Semi-Relaxing Weekend


It's been a long week at work. A REALLY long week. Filled with 9 hour days of sql scripts. And I am officially and mentally done for the weekend. And it's only 3:37pm. Tonight we are going to spend time cleaning, picking up the house, working out, walking the dog... all of the usual. Sometime Saturday we are going to my parent's to help them move gravel- but it shouldn't take too long. We may or may not put the lattice in this weekend- it's been that long of a week! I will, however, start painting over the orange dining room and paint the trim in the living/dining rooms. I also need to figure out a support system for the beans in my garden.
Hopefully, we will get a chance to go see this movie:

The menu for the wedding was finalized by Stephen and I this week. I think the was the last big detail that needed to get worked out. I still need to buy the rest of the alcohol and plastic cups, though. Only 36 days left. And, can you believe, people are STILL RSVP'ing. Give me a break!
The real countdown is 30 or so days until my bachelorette party extravaganza! Jennifer is taking me here:

For a relaxing spa day... I can't wait!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter