With new things happening at work, it has been the busiest week by far!!! And I would venture to say that it isn't going to slow down anytime soon. I should look at this, though, as a really good thing because I am optimistic that this job is going to beef up my resume more than I had planned.
Anyways, this Saturday morning Stephen and I will be driving up to Chicago for a little R&R. We have a Cubs game around noon to attend and then we are meeting one of my old high school buddies for dinner. We will be driving back Sunday morning relatively early to get home in time to work out. Speaking of, Tuesday is my last training session (for now, at least). It's hard to believe that my first one with Blane was May 24. After working out in the first session, he wanted to see how many "real" push-ups I could do.. it was pathetic. I only was able to do half of one. Yesterday, he wanted to see how strong I had gotten and asked again for me to do pushups. I was pretty easily able to get through 3 sets of 8 "real" pushups. How awesome! I'm also able to also do 2 unassisted pullups. In high school I was able to do 10 so that's my goal.
Speaking of goals... the dress fitting is next Saturday. Instead of dreading it, though, I am counting down the days to see how much it needs to be taken in!! 29 days left- thank goodness!
Anyways, I better get back to work!
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go babecicles!! Please don't beat me up :(
I had to make another comment. With only one comment is says "1 comments" on your blog. This should rectify the incorrect pluralization! Yay!
Post a Comment