Monday, July 2, 2007

It Should Be A Productive Week

I am truely my parent's daughter- one who is deeply satisfied by a productive weekend and excited with the thoughts of a productive week. This weekend (and last) was spent working on this:


They are 8 holes for our deck. 7 of the holes are aprox. 2 feet in depth, 1 is only a few inches in depth. All required a lot of sweat, shovels, an axe and crowbar to dig through the roots. Wednesday, they will all be filled with concrete and a post to support the back deck we will be building. Poor Harley won't have any dirt/wood chips to eat once the deck is in place. Maybe he won't get to wake me up at 5am because he has to potty because he has eaten too much dirt!
This weekend the hardwood floors were repaired in the living room. I may take Thursday off to rent a drum sander to begin sanding the dining room and living room floors in preparation for staining and sealing them. This weekend, Stephen, Harley and I will be heading to my parent's lake house to relax and enjoy the fireworks. Almost nothing can beat going out to the middle of the lake on the boat and watching the fireworks overhead.

2 comments:

christine said...

I love seeing Harley in the picture. He seems so helpful!

Meagan said...

He's way too busy eating dirt to be helpful... He thinks he's being helpful, though.

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter