I officially have only 26 days left of planning, purchasing, working, sweating, super-dieting, stressing and dealing before the big day. I want it to both come quickly and not come at all- I guess because I just want it over with! 4 months has been long enough to plan this wedding- the brides who do it for 1-2 years are out of their mind. The thing that worries me, though, is not that I have 26 days left- but that I have only 3 weekends left before the wedding weekend. I still need to:
1. Paint the dining room
2. Paint the molding in the dining room/living room
3. install trellis on backyard deck
4. sort out plumbing issue
Yes, that last one is new to the list. For some reason, everytime I do a large or super sized load of wash, some of the nearby downspouts have water come up and you can smell sewer gas. Lovely.
It looks like working on the house isn't going to wait until the weekends!
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Post a Comment