O.K. So it wasn't a relaxing weekend.. or even semi-relaxing. I am feeling the weight of 33 days left to work on the house before the wedding and have just a few more things left on my list that I want to get accomplished. They include:
1. re-painting the dining room
2. painting the molding in the living room/dining room
3. installing the lattice on the back deck
4. painting the front door threshold black
5. cleaning/scrubbing the remaining front porch siding
6. getting Stephen's car sold
7. Finishing any small details from previous projects
Again, I think this is possible but it's going to be a lot of work due to some of our weekends being indisposed. This Saturday morning we will be driving up to Chicago to catch a Cubs game and relax a bit. We won't get home until sometime Sunday afternoon so we don't have to sit in a car for 7-8 hours in one day. The weekend before the wedding is my bachelorette spa trip. So some serious planning is needed.
We went and saw Transformers this past weekend. It sucked. Big time. But some parts of it were...awesome. That doesn't change the fact that I was checking my watch throughout the movie.
I also ordered my Rowan Classic Weekend Book 8 this past weekend from here. I can't wait to get it so that I can start on my cashmerino sweater vest! Anyways, better get back to it.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment