Wednesday, August 26, 2015

35

Good god my birthday yesterday was a bad day. James had been throwing up for several days so I stayed home with the boys on Monday (the 24th) and Steohen stayed home with them Tuesday the 25th. I knew when I got home from work he'd be in a shitty mood and the house would be a disaster. On the way home I stopped at the grocery to pick up wine, a cake, infant ibuprofen, and Gatorade- so the wine and cake helped marginally. Poor baby James spent nearly the entire day throwing up but was much better when I got home. 

We thought he might be able to go to school today but he had thrown up in his crib sometime last night so I stayed home again and watched both kids (it's just easier to keep Thomas home too). Thankfully, both boys have been well behaved and pretty healthy (besides runny noses) so as long as James doesn't throw up again, they'll definitely be going to school tomorrow. Thank his. 

I put them to bed an hour ago then decided to go treat myself to a birthday pedicure. 


0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter