Saturday, August 8, 2015

Biopsy

Took a picture for a friend recently showing off my Wet n Wild lipstick obsession. Can't stop buying them at $1.99 a piece!

This is an X-ray of my mouth. It doesn't show anything abnormal but the CT scan sure did. I finally got referred to an oral surgeon for all of the jaw problems I've been having these past few months (nerve pain, numbness). The CT scan show that I had a mass in my jaw so I'm going to need a biopsy done. Hopefully before I start my new job on the 17th. This is all terrible timing!


I finally got a chance to take Thomas to get his hair cut. I especially wanted to do it before he started his new school on Monday. I know the boys are going to be nervous but I think this will be a great new opportunity for them. Plus I'm just ready to go crazy over our current drive to Fishers. I'm guessing this new daycare will save us 1-2 extra hours of driving (total) a day. And with my new job, I don't think I'll be able to leave earlier than 5pm- which will be a huge change. 

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter