My dad said at a party this past weekend that the Glebers relax during the week while at work- and that the weekends are for working... hard. Every Monday I come into my office, sit down and unwind from the busy weekend I have had.
This weekend we got a few big things accomplished:
1. Painting the dining room
2. Installing the pavers in the backyard
3. Painting the living room molding
Next weekend is our last free weekend before the wedding... We haven't really talked about what we want to accomplish but if I had my way it would look something like:
1. CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN
2. install trellis on back deck
3. scrub last wall on front deck
4. pull weeds
5. organize basement
6. sand and paint master bedroom windows
The dress fitting was on Saturday morning and it went wonderfully!!! The dress was much bagger and needed to be brought in a bit. HOORAY- all that work paid off. Now I need to focus on getting rid of the tank top tan lines on my back from working outside in the sun!
Stephen and I have been working on a list of things that need to get accomplished for the wedding. As my dad also said on Saturday- we measure the time left before the wedding by how many weekends we have to work on things! Being a Gleber is a disease that you can never rid yourself of!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I see a reoccuring theme here - Cleaning. When you finish, want to come to our place and do the same? Stephen said it was okay. In fact, I think he was encouraging it. Not sure what he meant.
Good luck!
Post a Comment