Sunday, September 29, 2013

First Weekend Home

This past weekend was the first weekend with all 4 of us. We had beautiful fall weather in the 70s so we spent much of it being lazy, playing outside, or working on the nursery.

The Carmel Arts Festival was going on downtown and so we all walked down there. Below is a cutout that Thomas got his picture with.


James has been doing well. Just eating and sleeping all the time. I've been struggling a bit with breastfeeding and feeling ok that he is getting enough to eat. The pediatrician a few days ago told me to stop pumping after every feeding (which was great because I was so full of milk) but we started bottle feeding more and more and I wasn't pumping during those... so now I've noticed a great reduction in my milk supply. I'm not trying to get it back up again before I lose it. I definitely plan on attending the lactation support group on Tuesday- especially so they weight James before and after feeding to see how much he's actually getting. So nerve wracking!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter