Friday, September 13, 2013

Today's the BIG day!

Stephen went in yesterday at 4p for our 36 week checkup and my blood pressure was high again but now my protein in my urine was +1. I've had multiple dull headaches throughout the day. So our dr. decided to stop with all the incessant hospital check ins and go ahead and section the baby out this morning 9/12 at 8:00am! We are both very nervous and very excited to meet him. Last night Thomas stayed with my parents and they are taking him to daycare this morning. Stephen will be picking him up from daycare and staying with him overnight the next few nights to keep some normalcy. 

Of course I'm hoping I get out of here Sunday  when most normal c-sections can leave. This morning my blood pressure has been good and my anemia doesn't seem as bad as the last pregnancy so I don't think they will be big issues to deal with after the baby gets here. 

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Pages

Labels

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
Follow me on Twitter